Solved

PAC code isse

• 20 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi

So my previous ID contract ended in June and I’ve bought a new SIM for a 12 month contract.

I wanted to keep my previous number from my ID contract so I requested a PAC code. But when I enter the code with my info, I’m told there’s an issue with my information. 

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 20 August 2021, 18:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Harry Laundon, you wouldn’t normally use a PAC code to port a number from one iD IMEI to another iD IMEI. Normally a PAC is used when you change your mobile network service provider.

I believe you can keep your previous iD number, but I think there might be charge for doing this.

Good luck!

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi

So my previous ID contract ended in June and I’ve bought a new SIM for a 12 month contract.

I wanted to keep my previous number from my ID contract so I requested a PAC code. But when I enter the code with my info, I’m told there’s an issue with my information. 

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

You cannot transfer an existing ID Mobile number from one ID Mobile account to another ID Mobile account.

You will need to cancel the new SIM, send it back and then upgrade your old one (if you want to keep using your old number with the ID Mobile network).

Why iD Mobile?