Solved

PAC Code issues and cannot contact customer services?

• 25 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi, i am switching from o2 to ID and have filled out the PAC request to transfer my o2 number however i received a text with the following…

We have tried to process your PAC/STAC but we ran into an issue - the iD mobile number, last name or transaction number you entered is incorrect. Please contact Customer Services www.idmobile.co.uk/contact-us.

Please can I have some help?

icon

Best answer by Michelle 26 April 2021, 15:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Pyjama-princess 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hi I am also having this issue. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @amck12,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to assist you with bringing across your old number.

Will

I’m having an issue finding out if my PAC transfer is going ahead. I submitted it on-line via the website. Over 48 hours ago but have received no confirmation at all as to whether it is progressing or invalid. I have tried submitting it again but there is just an error message. Spoke to O2 who say they have received no notification or request yet. Can anybody help? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If you have your PAC to ID Mobile on Saturday then your port should be due to take place tomorrow.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Steverance,

I suspect it’s in the middle of processing to be honest, but we’ll drop you a private message to look further into it, just to be on the safe side.

Will

Hi, I also got a text to say there was an issue with my PAC request

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @AC62,

Have you been in contact with us via our Live Chat Team here to obtain further support?

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?