Solved

PAC Code not working?

• 10 December 2021
  • 20 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I am trying to port my number over to IDmobile but it is telling me my pac code and/or number is wrong? Been saying this for a couple days now and I know I have been entering the details given to me.

icon

Best answer by Will 11 December 2021, 11:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

20 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @CDEsterhuyse,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Having the exact same problem just now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lucy Amy Pink,

Can you check that there are no spaces before or after any text that you are entering?

Also PAC codes are valid for 30 days, is it still within 30 days since this was generated?

Kash

I am having the same problem. Help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@MichelleTamburrini,

Are you getting the same error message?

Are you able to send us a screenshot of the error, you can hide any private information.

Kash

Hi, I am also facing the same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Ravi Bhatia,

Can you please confirm the exact error message you are getting?

Kash

@Ravi Bhatia,

Can you please confirm the exact error message you are getting?

Kash

Hi Kash,

Yes, please find below:

“We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

thanks,

Ravi

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Ravi Bhatia,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Having exact same problem.  Number and pac code is correct but saying there is an issue.  Been trying for 2 days now. 

Userlevel 1

I'm having the same issue with the same message. Is there a fix for it or should I be calling customer service (which I don't fancy at this time of year 😁)??

Userlevel 1

Still not working I am afraid. See below screenshot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Dave Christie,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

We’ll see you there.

Kash

I have got exactly the same issue despite checking the details being input

I am also having the same problem please help

Hello. I am also having the same issue with the PAC code. 

Userlevel 1

@Dave Christie,

We’ll see you there.

Kash

I am still in the same situation Kash. Been 6 days and had a few replies a few days ago but nothing since. Can you chase this up please as I need my new phone up and running before I go offshore on Monday.

Userlevel 1

I am having the same problem. Please can you help me. 

Thanks. 

Still having the same problem can you message 

Me too please??

Userlevel 1

Go on to live chat and ask the robot you want to “talk to a person” and they will connect you with customer services. They helped me with it quickly. Thanks. 

Why iD Mobile?