Question

PAC Code Transfer Incomplete

• 18 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Following completing the PAC transfer process, I was advised that the process would be completed by 10pm yesterday. Whilst my old contract has been cancelled, the old number has not been ported across by the time advised. So my old provider has been very efficient at their end...not quite so slick with iD unfortunately. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @Emma Abel 

Thanks for getting in touch. I am afraid there are some delays with some SIM’s being activated and numbers porting over at the moment. Our team are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

I would advise to periodically reboot your phone and hopefully it will activate soon.

Thanks for your patience.

I am experiencing the exact same issue.  Unable to speak to anyone on the phone.  Live chat just seems to go around in circles  No timescale, escalated to a manager and still no further forward.  Just offered  £20 to close the complaint, without actually resolving the issue.  How the hell does this help!!!  Poor customer service.  Starting to regret ever leaving EE as they were more expensive but much easier to deal with

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

ID Mobile have said that they have a team dedicated to working through the backlog. However, number ports don’t complete on weekends. Someone else stated that they were told things won’t be back to normal until Wednesday of next week. No idea if that is accurate Information though.

Why iD Mobile?