PAC form issues with Surname

• 23 December 2021
  • 7 replies

I am trying to complete the PAC from as I have just switched from 3 to ID and I want to keep my old number but it keeps saying I have entered an invalid surname. I havnt. I have an apostrophe in my surname as is on the invoice. I have tried without the apostrophe and every other way I can think of nothing will work and live chat function isn't working and I can't get speaking to an actual person on the helpline. Not a great start to ID mobile. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it. Thank you, Niki

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Nikiokane,

This will need special access to your iD account, which is best done using the Live Chat service.

Also, check you haven’t got any ad-blocking software or anti-malware software stopping the live chat popup window working. Live chat needs “liveperson.net” to work via a popup window in your browser.

To speak to iD, use live chat from 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends (and bank holidays). After you’re connected type “talk to a person” to get through to an iD agent for help and avoid the 24/7 chat-bot.

Anyway, good luck.

Thank you 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Nikiokane 

Did you manage to get this resolved through our Live Chat service?

-Mohsin

I am having this same issue which is very frustrating. I called ‘customer care’ within hours and was unable to speak to anyone. 

starting to regret leaving three mobile who have someone on the phone whenever I call

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Louise O'Riordan,

What information does it state is incorrect?

Please ensure all the information is correct as provided when ordering.

If you still have issues, please let us know here and we can assist you further.

Kash

My surname as per the original poster…

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

My surname as per the original poster…

Hello @Louise O'Riordan,

Have you tried it as O’Riordan

This should be the case for names with apostrophes.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?