Question

plan change

• 3 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi , my contact is due to end , clicked on the deal I wanted next on the app . It said my new SIM is on the way and asked for bank details. Does this mean I now have two direct debits ?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Leigh5298,

Yes, I believe so.

iD will stop using the DD linked to the contract that’s about to end, once you receive the final bill for that iD account.

The details you’ve just provided will be used for a new DD, linked to the new deal you selected.

Once you get your final bill and you’re 100% sure your old contract is closed and inactive, you should be able to cancel the ‘old’ DD.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Leigh5298,

Did you intend to purchase a brand new contract with further intention to cancel your current contract?

If not, please let us know as there is a chance that you may be billed for two plans due to an accidental purchase.

Ryan

Hi Ryan , my current plan is due to end , so I was choosing my next plan . I was on a two year contract including phone , I'm happy with the phone so am going SIM only.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Leigh5298,

No problem. Have you since seen a new Direct Debit set up or does everything look fine?

Ryan

Hi the new SIM arrived and is now active.

The dashboard says my new allowance and new bill . Also says I'm in credit

Not seen any new DD so hopefully I don't have two

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Leigh5298,

That’s great to hear! If you need our further assistance with anything at all, please let us know. 🙂

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?