Question

PLAN RESTRICTIONS...

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Recently in a “Trustpilot| survey I made a poor review because I tried calling a London number & was told it was out of plan on one Phone & on the other that it could not be connected. I was told that it was a chargable number but the recipents told me that their num ber are “FREE”. So Kashif

Reply from iD Mobile

2 hours ago

Hi Leslie,

Some numbers may be chargeable if they are out of allowance. You can check the link below to see if the number is chargeable.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/call-charges

I hope this helps. If you require further assistance, please contact us via Live Chat, Twitter, Facebook or the iD Community.

Regards,

Kashif
iD Mobile

So in conclusion to me when I take unlimited SIM I do not expect any restrictions..

To me this does not give a reason for the charges restricting my allowances within my plan..

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @lesallen45,

1. What was the number you called?
  2. Have you checked your bill cap setting in your iD My Account online?

If your bill cap’s set to £0, then you won’t be able to do anything with your phone, unless it’s included in your plan allowances.

Anyway, good luck!

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

When taking out your agreement, you agreed to certain terms and conditions (See here). The one you want to read can be found below:

"Eligible Calls" means calls and/or texts to UK standard landline or mobile numbers or services starting with 01, 02 and 03 (excluding calls to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands) and any other numbers that we expressly state are eligible; in the EEA, 'Eligible Calls' has the equivalent meaning and includes calls and/or texts to the visited country's geographic numbers and mobile numbers;

Now this:

So in conclusion to me when I take unlimited SIM I do not expect any restrictions..

To me this does not give a reason for the charges restricting my allowances within my plan..

Your conclusions are irrelevant. No telecoms company is going to allow a user to make an unlimited amount of calls to any number anywhere in the world. Are you crazy? 😮

Why iD Mobile?