Question

poor signal poor service

• 18 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi 

I have been with id for years and had few problems. For almost a month the signal where I live  dh2 deteriorated and not just a bit connection speeds are almost negligible dropping from 100mbs. Checked my phone tried another phone deleted my phone re installed only to find that they are working on a mast in my area. Tried to complain two weeks ago no one got back to me yet ? One month later on signal checker I'm told they are still working on the mast and it's updated every few hours. All things considered am I going to stay with id ? ...Will I recommend id to freinds ?

Highly unlikely  !!!! Please sort this mess out or I will start broadcasting how bad your coverage has become and by broadcasting I have connections thankfully not ran by id

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

This mast activity might be linked to work three are doing to shutdown their 3G network (see here), before end of 2024.

Use the Live Chat service to get more information about any works affecting you.

After connecting on the online chat, just type “talk to a person” - so you get someone in the customer service team.

The team works 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends.

Otherwise you can get assistance by contacting iD privately via their facebook page or Twitter page.

Did you get a complaint reference number when you previously contacted iD about the issue?

Why iD Mobile?