Question

Port my number

• 22 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi just wondering when I port my number over will it show in app or will it always be the tempary number that came with the SIM card ta john

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Many thanks my number I want to keep went off on Friday but it as not gone over to I'd mobile yet ? I can still receive calls via Labara mobile but not make calls or texts and data does not work any idea when port should complete .Said in the app 23rd then changed to 24th thanks john

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Johnlightbulb,

Number ports can take between 1 to 2 working days to complete so submitting the PAC code on a Friday should mean your number will come across to us by the end of Monday at the latest. If you would like us to check up on the progress, please let us know.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi I was on Labara mobile and I am porting my number over to I'd  they said it would be done Friday then it moved to Monday but still not all working right if I get a call from my wife on Vodafone it goes to my old Labara sim which is still active for incoming calls and text only but if my son rings me he is on EE   it goes to my I'd mobile sim  it a strange one.some people who call me on the number I am porting some go to I'd  network and some to Labra network so I am having to carry two phone's around all the time any help please.john

Userlevel 1

Hi I was on Labara mobile and I am porting my number over to I'd  they said it would be done Friday then it moved to Monday but still not all working right if I get a call from my wife on Vodafone it goes to my old Labara sim which is still active for incoming calls and text only but if my son rings me he is on EE   it goes to my I'd mobile sim  it a strange one.some people who call me on the number I am porting some go to I'd  network and some to Labra network so I am having to carry two phone's around all the time any help please.john

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Johnlightbulb,

I have merged your posts into one thread to keep things together.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @Johnlightbulb 

Your number will update in your account online/app, once you have ported over iD Mobile.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?