Question

Request PAC Code not working

• 21 June 2021
  • 5 replies

When I go to My Account > Leave iD Mobile - Switch or Cancel Now > Leave and take my number (PAC) I get an error message: “Oops, something's gone wrong. Please log in and try again.

I’ve tried logging out and back in again, and repeating this on a different browser but I get the same error message.

Is there any way around this?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @laurencrates 

We are sorry to hear this. You can also request a PAC code by texting the word PAC to 65075. Let us know if you have any issues with receiving your PAC this way.

-Mohsin

Hi @Mohsin, I’ve done that but still not received a code unfortuantely.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @laurencrates,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Cheers,

Will

I have sent Text PAC DDMMYY to 65075     using my DOB  and I get no reply.

Why does this not work, I tried several times last night and again this morning.

I am transferrring to a different provider, soPlease, I would like my PAC code so that I can keep my number

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello @steved1955,

We are experiencing an issue with customers generating PAC codes in this way and the team are on with fixing this as we speak; we apologise for the inconvenience caused here.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?