Solved

SIM still blocked after having marked as lost/stolen

Userlevel 1

After loosing a phone and purchasing a new one, a Motorola E30 I have not been able to receive incoming calls or text messages. I’ve tried restarting the phone. That didn’t help. I am at a loss?

icon

Best answer by Tom 30 June 2022, 14:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Was the lost phone from iD, with an iD SIM card?

If it was, did you report it lost to iD?

If you did, your iD network account might still be blocked. 

You probably want to speak to iD using the Live Chat service (for immediate assistance).

If online chat doesn't work on your smartphone, try another device like a tablet, iPad or laptop.

You can also chat with iD Mobile using facebook or Twitter.

Just remember that iD agents work between 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends. Outside these times you’ll get an automated reply.

Good luck!

Userlevel 1

The lost phone had a iD SIM.

Yes, I reported it to iD.

When I try to access Live Chat I get the following response;

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 638120043219726469

I don’t know where to go from here?

Any advice?

Thank you

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you select the “Remember Me” option when logging in to the iD Community, you’ll get this message when try the online chat.

Log out from the iD Community and either stay logged out, or don’t select the “Remember Me” option next time you log in to the community.

If online chat doesn't work on your smartphone, try another device like a tablet, iPad or laptop.

You can also chat with iD Mobile using facebook or Twitter.

Just remember that iD agents work between 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends. Outside these times you’ll get an automated reply.

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Alan Martin 

As @andewhite has said it sounds like your SIM is still blocked! You can get in contact with us to have it unblocked using our iD Mobile Live Chat or if you’re still having issues please contact us via Facebook or Twitter!

Tom

Userlevel 1

I don’t know what has made the difference but I can now receive both text messages and incoming calls.

I don’t think that I will pursue it further.

Thank you for your help

Why iD Mobile?