sim wont reactivate

• 9 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I am the account holder for 4 lines. We deactivated them in Egypt where roaming would be charged but then reactivated now that we're in spain. Two of them activated, the others didn't. When we try to reactivate them, it says 'activation failed'. How do we reactivate the two sims again?

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Sameh Abdullah, I don’t think it’s possible to activate an iD SIM card if you’re not actually in the UK.

You are required to activate your iD SIM card/s in the UK, before you travel abroad.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

I don't think it is right because 2 lines have already been activated and the other 2 haven't for some reason.

Thanks anyway 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I don't think it is right because 2 lines have already been activated and the other 2 haven't for some reason.

Thanks anyway 

Okay @Sameh Abdullah, why not send iD a private message using facebook Messenger?

The team should be able to check the two iD accounts you’re having trouble with - anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Sameh Abdullah, I can see that you’ve messaged us on Facebook regarding this, so we’ll assist there.

Thank you,

Rory

I am having the exact same issue. How was this resolved? I have not been able to activate my SIM as it keeps saying activation failed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Danae Lopez,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?