so this frustrated and annoyed me

• 24 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

So I had a previous phone with ID and no problems all good so a couple moths ago I upgraded I had taken my old sim from my old phone and placed it into my new mobile so fast forward to today I only then botherd to download and log into the ID app as soon as I logged in it started spouting new sim registered so on and so on didn't think anything of it just checking my data and stuff so I have moved house and currently have no Internet so I exit the app to go on the Internet and nothing I try to make a call and my phone starts saying emergency use only so today I went over my friend house hoped onto his WiFi looking through the app and it suddenly says sim is blocked so I unblock it I have no idea why it is blocked so I am currently waiting for my sim to go back to normall service still currently not working can't call can't do anything 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Kingslayer,

When you upgrade your contract with iD Mobile, we would send a new SIM card with the order. 

If you log into the iD app post upgrade we’d usually ask if the new SIM has arrived and if you confirm it has in the pop-up this activates the new SIM card.

Can you try putting the SIM received with the upgrade into your phone as this should fix the issue.

If you no longer have this SIM we will need to issue a replacement SIM so let us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?