Question

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted

• 28 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello..

I’m trying to migrate from my previous network (giff-gaff) to ID, but when I complete all the information in the Switch to iD Mobile form I get the message:
“We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

I’ve double and triple checked the info and everything seems fine. I’ve also tried to cancel the PAC and request a new one, which is also failing.
Any ideas of what could I do?

Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello , I am having the same problem. I have read a note to say that they are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment so I am hoping once this is resolved it will start working.

Hayley x

i have same issue - site  down yesterday and today i get

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

im going to be stuck with a bill from my old provider here

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately the issues mentioned on the below article are still affecting number ports and we hope to have this fixed as soon as possible.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi Ryan..

Have you got any updates on that?

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @gutopa,

All the latest updates can be found on the link Ryan provided, but I’ll drop it below again just for good measure:

Hope this helps.

Will

Why iD Mobile?