Solved

WiFi calling not working on Samsung S10

• 29 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Just signed up to ID mobile using my Samsung S10 migrated from EE. WiFi calling is not working. It was working fine on EE network before migrating. I have done a factory reset on the phone and still not working. I have the function enabled on the phone.My wife has a Samsung A41 and hers is working on ID Mobile. Any ideas ?  

icon

Best answer by Gregor 30 June 2021, 01:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Alan_s 

I have had exactly the same problem in the past. Upon many days of research I have found out that when Samsung phone is purchased from different provider it will be missing necessary files in the system to work with some of other providers. I recommend you to read this topic here. I have explained there what needs to be done to make it work.

Kind Regards

Gregor

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Alan_s,

Please take a look at the article kindly shared by @Gregor  as it contains some useful information. 🙂

Ryan

Ive been with id for 2 yrs and used wifi calling on my samsung a6 never had a problem. Ive now upgraded to samsung s10.and cant get my wifi calling working at all. Ive done all the suggestions on here and still no joy. Its driving me nuts. Pls help

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Kerrie bonnar,

Was the handset purchased directly through ourselves? have you checked to see if it has the latest updates applied?

Will

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Already discussed here @Will 

Hi yes i upgraded via the id app that i have. But ive been a donut and said had a10. I dont its a galaxy  a12. But im sure it should still be compatiable tho. Ive been on chat and ive been told they cant see a problem so must be my wifi provider. But ive never had a problem untill i got new phone

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Kerrie bonnar,

Thanks for that information. We can see you have another thread open about this situation so we will continue contact over there. 🙂

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?