Question

Wilfully ignoring contract cancellations

• 19 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Used the ‘thinking of leaving’ option several times over the last 5 weeks. Never any confirmation when I then use the ‘end your id mobile plan’ option. Has always stated the cost of leaving is £0 when I’ve confirmed, yet all of a sudden, asking for another £13.52.

When I use this to cancel, I get a message ‘your mobile plan will end on’ - with no date supplied :grinning:

Just seems to be ID’s way of trying to weedle more money out of me as I cancelled my direct debit and the sim has been inactive for a while now as I’m with another company.

The live chat NEVER works, so you’re left scrambling around to find an email address, which they don’t supply. This is my only avenue of complaint as there’s no way I’m phoning this mob.

Unless they sort this out, I’d advise anyone to use a different company for their sim.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @tdm8118 

We no longer offer a telephony contact channel for our customers as we’re a digital-first company and endeavor to keep our costs low for customers; we are contactable via Live Chat and through our Facebook and Twitter pages. 

We can check over your account and disconnection request.

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks.

Michelle 

iD Mobile  

Your live chat doesn't work.... Ever.

I don't have Facebook or twitter.

I cancelled my contract on at least Four different occasions online over the course of 5 weeks and it stated I owed nothing and the date of my contract end was - completely blank every time  which is why I kept cancelling.

You're now claiming I owe you £13.52 Plus another £11.92 has been added as a 'next bill' as soon as i complained.

This was cancelled over a Month ago. Your garbage online system is to blame if you don't know that. 

The SIM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE PHONE FOR WEEKS. 

I KNOW YOU KNOW THAT AS IT HASN'T BEEN USED. 

SHYSTERS AND SCAMMERS. 

USE ANOTHER COMPANY IF YOU'RE OUT THERE. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @tdm8118 

Someone from our back office team will respond to your PM shortly. Thank you for your continued patience.

-Mohsin

Can't wait. 

Now want to charge me ONE day line rental in advance for 5/7/21 :joy:

Don’t join this place. They know my sim card was cut up weeks ago. They kept charging me £13.52 for the most basic plan, AFTER my phone was paid up.

250 min and a miserly 500mb data for £13.52, scammers. And they would have kept charging me that indefinitely had I not noticed..

Why iD Mobile?