Question

WORST MOBILE PHONE COMPANY EVER!!!

• 28 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Had a contract for my business phone, unfortunately the business failed and I forgot all about the phone and the contract with iD mobile.

I tried cancelling after almost 2 years of not using the phone but I was unable to as I didn’t have the handset.

Ive tried to speak to someone from the company regarding this, there is no live chat but a chat bot that tells you that to cancel they send info to the handset- no other information on how to do it!

I also tried to obtain an email address online for the company but when I emailed it was returned to sender.

This company makes it as hard as possible for you to speak to an actual person and hides behind chatbots and community forums.

I cancelled my direct debit in frustration and I’m receiving threatening letters. How about the company actually reaching out before sending to a debt collection agency? Oh wait, that would mean that people would have a contact with a person then we would actually have to deal with it instead of giving them the runaround and picking up months worth of contract payments for plans that people no longer want.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE OF A COMPANY

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Alistair Connell,

We are sorry to hear about this situation. Our Live Chat Bot should pass you through to an advisor during their operating times and when there is an agent available. You can also type “speak to an agent” to be put through right away.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?