Solved

Are the online chat advisors ever not busy

• 16 July 2018
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Hard to contact ID mobile when advisors are always busy, not enough advisors or too many problems ????

Anybody know the exact time an advisor will be available
icon

Best answer by Michelle 20 February 2021, 11:59

View original

8 replies

Imanaged to get a live chay agent after 25 minutea but as soon as I had filled in the form they send to verify my details it knocked off, shut down the service . so I intend contact the press, to see if they can help.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @pojunas 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had with our Live Chat Team.

Is there anything we could help you with from here? 

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Stu,

Sorry to hear it's taking so long to get through, agents pop up available frequently but if you're not watching the screen at the time, it's easy for this to be missed and leading to a wait.

Is there something in particular you needed help with?

Mohammed
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Stu
Is there something you needed to speak to us about?

We also provide support via Facebook and Twitter alongside our Live Chat and Customer Services.

Mohammed
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @MichaelM,

The method in use is how we chose to operate and we apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
What's the reason

Poor service
Or
Not enough advisors

EDIT: Merged topics due to them both relating to the same issue.
Please do not create multiple topics relating to the same issue.
Userlevel 1
When I finally did get through to an advisor it took 20 mins just to get to the point of confirming my identity, and yes I know that's important but 20 mins . You need to do a time and motion survey because that's about 15 mins longer than it needs to be.
Userlevel 1
Is there any reason ID chat doesn't have a queueing system like, say, Amazon and every other live chat system?

Why iD Mobile?