Cancel sim only contract

• 9 December 2018
  • 7 replies

I need to cancel my sim only deal today plz

7 replies

Badge +10
Welcome to the ID Community,

The following link will explain how to cancel your contract.
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/returns-cancellations

If you'd like to cancel your SIM Only plan, you'll need to give us 30 days' notice.
So, if you want to leave at the end of your minimum contract term, you need to notify us at least 30 days before your contract end date.
Please note: if you decide to leave before your minimum contract period, you may be charged an early cancellation fee. You can view your early cancellation fee in the iD Mobile app or My Account area - under 'My account', on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. You'll then see your 'Estimated cost of a cancellation'.

Hi I had cancelled my ID account phone number 879 more than a few months ago but it still not cancel and you are still taking money out of my account. Please can you check what date i cancel it, refund the money and let me know.  email theresa3968@gmail.com

Initial S

Surname Tee

Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Sua 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

https://www.porting.idmobile.co.uk/AutoSwitchingCommunity is under construction

Stay tuned.

this is what comes up when I try to cancel, can you help please 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @owlman200 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Can you please confirm if you’re still facing this issue?

Thanks,

Pearl

I want to cancel my sim deal please, thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @nasera seghir 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on how to cancel , it has everything you need to cancel your account

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

​

Why iD Mobile?