Solved

end of contract

• 3 January 2019
  • 6 replies

my wifes and my contracts end in a couple of days,what will happen if we do nothing
icon

Best answer by daniiiiiv 3 January 2019, 23:57

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hi @leslie87D

Unless you downgrade, upgrade or cancel your contracts, typically you will continue to pay the same amount every month until you make those changes. I know some contracts from other providers would move a 12 or 24 contract etc, to a 30 day rolling contract.

Regards

Dan
Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @leslie87D

If you have the iD Mobile App or by using the "My Account" section online, then once your contracts are up you should be able to select a "Plan Change".

This would move you to a simple SIM only plan and likely save you a good chunk of money compared to the rate you were on whilst under a 24 month contract.

To disconnect though, we would require 30 days notice and we'd need you to contact us via the various contact options available here -or- you could email our team 

If you're emailing us, we'd need your iD Mobile community username, your full name, address, mobile number, and date of birth in order to access your account. Your husband would need to contact us separately for any help on a disconnection of his own if the account is in his name, due to data security requirements.

Thanks

End my contract please. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @randomusername1,

We have changed your username as this contained personal information.

Have you managed to get your contract cancelled or still need help?

You can text PAC to 65075 from the iD SIM to get a PAC code and give this to your new network who will transfer the number out and cancel this.

Or

Text STAC to 75075 to get a STAC code. Give that to youe new network and they will cancel the old plan with us without transferring the number.

Mohammed

Hi my contact ends on 2nd May 2020, i have been trying to contact someone to cancel it from that date for the last 2 weeks, but i cant phone and the online chat is never available. 

I have sent emails (at the start of the month and another one 5 minutes ago), but not had any reply?

Kind regards 

simon 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @carter85 ,

Sorry to hear that you want to leave us . 

Please click on this link below , it has all the information and options on how to cancel your contract. 

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?