It’s September 5th, which means it’s the International Day of Charity!

• 6 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge
Officially declared in 2012, International Charity Day is a time to come together as a community, raise awareness, and celebrate the vital work that organisations, individuals and volunteers do to make the world a little bit better.
To celebrate International Day of Charity, we at iD Mobile Community are donating £250 – but we’re letting you decide which charity we donate to.

All you have to do is vote for the charity you’d like us to donate to, and the one with the highest number of votes wins. You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to decide, and we’ll keep you posted on which charity has the most votes.

Our chosen charities are;

3 replies

Userlevel 2
I would like you to donate to CancerResearch. My uncle passed away last year and CancerResearch was very supportive.
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I have voted for WWF-UK as I love animals and will support charities that help them in any way. Myself and iD Mobile teamed up already to make a donation to Dog Trust in the past.
Userlevel 2
I have chosen save the children. There are so many children who do not have the advantages and opportunitys which most do. It would be nice to see children with smiles on there faces.

Why iD Mobile?