New Year just around the corner - new beginning and new opportunities?

• 31 December 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +10
@RebeccaF I liked your post that much I thought it better with it's own spot rather than stifling sat under mine...

That's Christmas over for another year, and now we have the changing of the year to look forward to. It is always a bright part for me, it is a new beginning, you cant say you have had a horrible year yet because its only just begun and 12 months to the next Christmas stretch out before you. Does anyone else feel that renewal / rebirth feeling around this time of the year when you can imagine anything can happen?

4 replies

Badge +10
I am looking forward to new opportunities, anything is possible if you are in the right mind set. Like every one else we all have our setbacks, trick is to get up and move on one step at a time!

Going to be one very interesting year ahead...

Make a wish, but don't wish to far outside the box!

Userlevel 4
@terrywebbs Aww, thank you! I'm glad you feel the same way, I love the idea of a new start and imagining what new and exciting things lie ahead in the next year. A new friend, relationship, maybe a new home or job, the possibilities are endless.

I might start up a new hobby this year, any ideas on what to try next?

A relaxing night for me rather than going out, I think. Pyjamas and fuzzy slippers, with a glass of bubbly to celebrate the New Year sounds like a great idea. I hope everyone has a most prosperous year in 2019!

Rebecca
Badge +10
@RebeccaF you start your very own blog, it's free! blogger.com is a good way to express yourself and your ideas, it is run by google so any gmail account will give you free access. It's how I started sharing my thoughts on stuff before going live with my own website projects.

Write a book: write some random thoughts down about your life with funny anecdotes and it could be the start to a great book. Self publishing is a big thing and it doesn't have to cost that much, marketing is key.

Online reviews: If your a gadget person then you will know a fair bit about tech stuff, could be a start to your new blogspot?

...a few ideas for you to mull over!
Badge +10
Saw new year in watching film Sahara with my all time hero Jim Belushi , fantastic epic!

...and a bottle of the finest dark rum, I must add I didn’t drink it all!!!

Why iD Mobile?