Solved

Nokia 1 Pie update

• 6 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello there. So recently in July, Nokia started sending out the final Pie update for their phones, this one is for the Nokia 1 models.
It's been about a month now and I am patiently waiting for it to come to the UK. Does iD and Carphone Warehouse even know about this update because I really need it now.
icon

Best answer by Gregor 6 August 2019, 19:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hey @Shiruba98

This is all up to Nokia to push the update to your phone. Unfortunately iD Mobile or Carphone Warehouse does not have control here. When I had my Nokia 8.1 and 7.1 I was receiving updates quite late as well. In my situation it was June security patch at the end of July. There is nothing we can do to make it quicker, only this is to hope that Nokia won't take to long to push it to UK.
Hey @Shiruba98

This is all up to Nokia to push the update to your phone. Unfortunately iD Mobile or Carphone Warehouse does not have control here. When I had my Nokia 8.1 and 7.1 I was receiving updates quite late as well. In my situation it was June security patch at the end of July. There is nothing we can do to make it quicker, only this is to hope that Nokia won't take to long to push it to UK.

I'm hoping that Nokia does bring it by the end of August hopefully.
Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.

Why iD Mobile?