QUIZ PLANET

• 22 March 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
When I win a game, I only gain 5-9 Rockets, however, I have one aponant who always takes 20 rockets off me, I only generaly lose by one point, so how is this done, is the game fixed?

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi BadBowle,
There's a big debate on this going on over at Quiz Planet's Facebook's page. Quiz Planet themselves haven't responded, but a lot of players seem to think that it depends on how many rockets you've got. If you have more rockets than the other player, you only get 5 if you win, and they get 15-20 if they win. Not fair, is it?
Same thing happens to me it’s really frustrating and I actually lose more rockets against a friend who has more rockets than I have! Even if I have only lost by one point
Userlevel 1
Hi BadBowle,
There's a big debate on this going on over at Quiz Planet's Facebook's page. Quiz Planet themselves haven't responded, but a lot of players seem to think that it depends on how many rockets you've got. If you have more rockets than the other player, you only get 5 if you win, and they get 15-20 if they win. Not fair, is it?

Can you find out your record of past games against your opponents on quiz planet?

I am fed up losing rockets, I have invited people tp play, registered people and received no rockets for it, i believe you receive 650 rockets twice now Nada. Now today I had won a tournament, I opened the tournament to upload 264 rockets, they did the little flurry, and then did not add on to my total, that just defeats the whole purpose of playing, another issue I have, when a tournament comes to near completion, I can never open the attachment, every time it tells me I'm blocked. There is no one to pass these issues on to, no support, they are obviously making big advertising bucks, so provide some kind of assistance support, before you start losing people like me. If I don't get any feedback from this I'm finished with Quiz Planet. and that's not even talking about a load of wrong answers and dodgy questions in the Quiz. Yours disappointed Alistair Allen

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @egalegastegar,

That sounds annoying, especially after working hard to get that amount of rockets. I’ve not played that game myself but I have looked into it for you and you can contact them via email. Here is a link to their site, contact details should be down at the bottom.

Hope this helps!

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?