Solved

Small screen big battery life

• 4 March 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi,
I'm looking to upgrade my phone and I am looking for a phone with a smaller footprint that still has an incredible battery life.
Any recommendations?
Thanks
icon

Best answer by happywondering 4 March 2019, 12:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Hmmm, what you really need to look at is the battery size when getting a phone, though how you use your phone will affect how long the battery lasts.

What phone did you have before? Do you have any preferences of make? Do you have a price limit? What size screen do you want?

I personally have a wileyfox phone that has done me well over the years that I bought outright when my contract phone broke halfway through the contract. Though I don't use it that much, and can be a bit slow if i have too many apps open.
Userlevel 2
I currently have a Galaxy S8, and I would prefer a newer high end handset. Budget is not an issue, and I would prefer a screen size or around 5.5" or below.
Userlevel 3
Badge
Might be worth looking at the Sony XZ1 or the Sony XA2 as they both have 5.2 inch screen and seem quite powerful from me looking, well, just about the S8 range. It's quite hard to find a phone that isn't massive I find.

Maybe they will be helpful as a starting point. I know my mate has a sony phone and loves it, and I've got a sony tablet that's lasted me years, so probably a safe bet with sony.

Why iD Mobile?