Some reflections on my support experience

• 3 October 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
I had a big issue in that I'd received no communication regarding my order despite it being approved for a week, so I thought I'd give a quick write up on my experience; Maybe it'll reach someone higher up or at least give someone else something to compare their experience against.

Live chat is completely useless in its current form. Why on Earth is there no queue system?! The button just disappears when there aren't any operators free, meaning that you just have to keep refreshing the page and pray. Additionally, when I got through, the person on the other end said they didn't have access to my order at all and to ring up instead.

Phone support was useless the first time, telling me to just wait but I did manage to get somewhere the second time. The guy on the other end (Bikram, thank you!) actually heard me out, investigated the issue, cancelled the old order and sorted out a new one.

Not a great start to my experience with the network, but at least it's sorted.

Anyone else had any issues like mine?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @CFHeadphase,

Thanks for sharing that feedback with us.

For the current providers of our Live Chat system, we don't have a queue function in place. Though, you don't need to refresh the page constantly, just wait until an agent is available and the button will turn blue. I've tested this myself and can confirm that this turns blue more often than not!

In regards to contacting our Customer Service, it's great to hear that Bikram was able to help you with your complaint.

Just as a mention, we can also be reached on Social Media, both via Facebook & Twitter.

It's a much quicker method of contacting us and you may find you'll get a response right away in many cases.

We hope that this is just a small but minor issue with your starting journey with us and after the cogs get moving and the wheels are in motion, the rest of the journey with us is as smooth as can be.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?