Solved

Up and down MONTHLY price of Samsung Galaxy S9

• 19 September 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
So one of the phones I have been looking to upgrade to is the Samsung Galaxy S9. I noticed at first the S9 was £23.99 monthly and has a £49.99 upfront, which was understandable. Then the monthly price of the phone went up to £25.99 and I wouldn't think I could go beyond that. So I waited, it came back down. That was nice, until it went back up again. I don't upgrade until November 3rd 2018. I'm hoping the price for monthly will go back down to £23.99. The upfront stayed the same the entire time. I think it was £25.99 when it originally came out though.

EDIT: I joined iD Mobile on the 29th December 2016 and therefore can upgrade up to 60 days before my contract ends.
icon

Best answer by Ryan 20 September 2018, 15:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @gearbox162,

Due to the fast paced nature of our industry, our prices can change quite regularly. It would not be possible to tell whether or not it will go back down in time for your upgrade, but I hope that it does to suit your price point. :)

Ryan
Userlevel 2
Badge
Thanks @Ryan for clearing. I hope it comes down in time for the upgrade.
Userlevel 2
Badge
@Ryan Also, why does the official iD website show some promo for the iPhone XS when you didn't stock last year's iPhone X?
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hey, gearbox162, we don't have the iPhone X available but we do have deals on the iPhone XS so that's why it's shown on our site.
-Phil
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hey, gearbox162, we don't have the iPhone X available but we do have deals on the iPhone XS so that's why it's shown on our site.
-Phil

You didn't have the iPhone X available last year. The XS is too expensive.

S9: Monthly cost went down and brought the upfront to £59.99. Baaah. Wasn't expecting a £60 upfront.

Why iD Mobile?