Question

What content would you like to see on the iD Community?

Userlevel 8
Badge
We are interested in finding out what you would like to see on the Community, that you would find useful and helpful? 😁

10 replies

Userlevel 4
I would love to see a few more competitions and som pictures step by step guides for problems making it easier and easier to solve
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I have noticed that competitions posted on the community are only popular when customers are notified in newsletter about them, I would like to suggest maybe to allow email notifications for all competitions if they would like to opt-in to that.

I have mentioned before I would really enjoy a video content / podcast on the community, something related to iD Mobile and technology on a weekly basis would be great thing.

At the time when community will consist of more superheroes and mentors we could build a section for them to blog, review and freestyle about this that matter to them to involve others in discussion. It does not make sense for now though as this section would be pretty empty. Let's recruit more heroes first :-)

Kind Regards
Userlevel 4
Videos for upcoming products and maybe a compare the phone section
maybe step- step video tutorials to fix stuff
Userlevel 4
Maybe a guide on how to get community badges and ranks
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Videos for upcoming products and maybe a compare the phone section
maybe step- step video tutorials to fix stuff

This is a great idea I passed on too :)

Let's hope we start to see some of this content.

Mohammed
Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Really good ideas!

@NH101 we are looking into videos, as it has been suggested by other members @YellowSweets

We can't make it so easy for members to become Superheros, come on its got to be a challenge! But I will definitely look into something similar. 🙌🏽

@Hikari 'superheroes and mentors could build a section for them to blog' I sure like the sound of that. 👍🏽What blog posts would you like to post? @Hikari @terrywebbs @Adzdalton
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I was thinking to be like a freestyle. Our experiences, opinions and views shared with everyone else. I have started writing something about smartwatches but it will take some time until I post it since I have lots to do at work for my development as well. 🙂
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
That's great @Hikari I can sure imagine.
Userlevel 4
Reward scheme which will give more incentive to community members to help.
Like extra data text and minutes
Or an add on
Userlevel 2
How about a section that gifts you for being loyal to I’d

Why iD Mobile?