Solved

whats the compensation for network down ?

• 18 October 2019
  • 6 replies

For last 3 days I have network problems and losing internet .. I had busy week had to contact police on some issue and could not do that .. also had to pick up kid and only way to contact my kid was email so internet was down .. also by as to do emails for my work from my phone and again I failed..  was a big mess and frustrating week because of week because of ID network . Now I want to know if there will be any compensation for this mess ?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 23 October 2019, 16:21

View original

6 replies

Are we entitled for any compensation for the recent downtime?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @TicklishPickle, @Nhrstudio,

I’ve merged your topics due to the same issue.

We are aware there were issues with the network recently and we are sorry that you experienced difficulties in using your service.

Our contact centre is handling any individual customer cases, so if you’d like your complaint to be looked into further please contact our Customer Services team via webchat or phone. Our contact details are available at http://www.idmobile.co.uk/contactus.

If you are still experiencing issues with your signal, we recommend either restarting your phone or switching airplane mode on and off.

Mohammed

I have had no or very weak signal for the past 2 days due to mast work in my area. How do I get compensation for not being able to use my phone 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Rhoru 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with your signal.

Your post was a few days ago, are you still experiencing issues?

If so please could you confirm your postcode and we can check for any issues within your area?

Michelle 

The issues have now been resolved as the mast work is completed. I had two days without a signal though so can I get a refund for them please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Rhoru,

We’re sorry that you had issues with the service over that time period. If you speak to our Live Chat Team here, they will see if this is something that can be offered based on the usage report.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?