wondering if ID Mobile is intentionally rubbish or incompetent?

• 6 November 2018
  • 1 reply

I cancelled my contract with ID Mobile on June 23rd.
Since then, I have had to cancel my account a further 2 times - which joyfully included being told that I DIDNT actually cancel my account (despite having already set up another account with EE - so why would I do that, exactly?), and yet I am still receiving threatening emails from you about payments which should not have been taken from my account because I cancelled the contract.
Every time I have contacted you you have promised me the issue would be resolved in 2 days. IT'S NOVEMBER. ID MOBILE owes me money - and yet they continue to send threatening emails.
so, ID Mobile...What is it? Are you just really, really bad at running a company or are you intentionally trying to make my life harder?
Please sort this out before I escalate it.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @MrsPhillips,

This doesn't sound good and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused so far. We want to take a look into this further for you to have this resolved.

Please can you send an email to CommunitySupport@idmobile.co.uk. Also please include your Username, Full Name, Full Address and Date of Birth. We require these details to access your account.

Thanks,
Ryan