activate new sim when forgot id login password

• 23 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I have a new SIM card to activate but I forgot my id login password and the system sends a code to my mobile which is not obtainable as I have not activated my sim!  I went onto sim swap but when I entered the number of the SIM card 19 in total it would not activate it just wouldn't go any further!  Please help! I'm paying for a service and not getting it and getting very frustrated can anyone help? PLEASE! Jill

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @GeminiJill 

I have sent you a direct message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

Hi,

i am getting very frustrated and really concerned about my account.  I appreciate you messaged to let me know you had contacted me directly with help for my issue however I am unable to find this at all and still have the same problems.  I am getting messages about my payment being overdue and a collection advice notice which is really stressing me out!  I am well aware of my account being overdue but this is one of my issues and as the direct debit was cancelled in error and I am unable to sign into my account due to have forgotten the password and ID mobile system sending me a verification code which I can not receive as my sim is not activated so it is being sent to my mobile which is emergency calls only and not accessible at all!  I am happy enough to pay my monthly bill even though I am paying for a service I am unable to use which was the same situation last month but I can not pay my bill! I can not remember how I managed to pay my bill last month but it was paid all be it late! Please can you help me atleast get my bill paid by sending me the number I can call from my landline and if the other issues of not having my online account and unable to activate my new replacement SIM card are not fixable until the lockdown is lifted I can live with it although not happy !  I want to pay m pay bill today, please help!  I really hope these issues will be taken into consideration when everything is back running normal? 

Jill

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @GeminiJill 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hi, 

Thanks for replying to my issue however I don't know how to see direct replies?  You are the second agent who has sent a direct reply but I'm sorry I just don't know where I'm supposed to look to see them?  Please help?

thanks

Jill

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @GeminiJill 

Can you please check to see if you received any notification. 

You should received this message in your inbox.

Let us know if you still cant find it.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?