Question

Can't log into my account. cant get a security code

My phone is currently not working and i cannot log into my account as i cannot get a security code on my phone. How can i speak to someone to resolve the issue im having?

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @davidwinchcombe 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I am having the same issue! Please can you send me a security code - I need to make a payment.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Luke123 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Regards

Aklima 

Hi @AklimaRahman 

I have been on live chat a number of times but I still can’t access my account.  I have misplaced the phone and need to pay what I owe - who’d have thought making a payment could be so difficult!! Call centres are closed and I can’t get into the account online so stuck hugely!  I don’t want to end up with a black mark on my credit history but am struggling to know what to do next.

Thanks

Bev

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Luke123 

Can you please advise me what the live chat team said?

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?