Question

Can't register for an account/no transaction number on receipt/so can't port old number

• 4 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I’ve just purchased a new contract, but:

1. I can’t register for an account it’s telling me some details are wrong, but I’ve tried numberous times and it’s now timed me out
  2. There was no transaction number on my receipt so I can’t even port my old number using the online system.
  3. I already have an account with the same email but it was for my daughter, does that mean it may be getting confused with that one as the last name, birth date and email are the same

Thank you

Jeff

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Jeff Forman 

Sorry to hear you are having troubles setting up an online account.

Your account number and transaction numbers should be in the ‘Welcome Email’ and the ‘post sale ‘ emails we sent you.

Unfortunately there is no way to currently combine your two accounts and as such the online accounts need to be created with a different email address, are you able to try a different email address when setting up the new online account?

Hope this helps 

Richard C

Hi, Thank you for your reply but still “no go for launch”.

I don’t undertstand when can’t have same account for numerous phone numbers which is a shame as this seems the most logical path. Screen shot below is the fields I am trying to complete for a ‘new’ account which doesn’t ask me for a new email address?? Also, shows error message when I populate that some data I’ve entered is wrong?

Also, still cannot find the ‘transaction’ number in order to port my existing mobile number. This isn’t in any emails from ID Mobile (account no. found only). Any help gratefully received as getting a bit frustrated. 

Regards, Jeff

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Jeff Forman 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?