Solved

Cancel my order ASAP please

• 8 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello, I have ordered a rolling month SIM card but was too quick as I don’t need it. I made a mistake but trying to get hold of someone is unfortunately a rather frustrating experience. I think I am suppose to receive my SIM card this week. But I would rather cancel it and stay with my current service provider. Now I can’t get hold of anyone as live chat is ALWAYS busy 😢 - I fear that I will be out of pocket now but I really do need to cancel this ASAP. I also can’t reply to the numerous emails received from ID...
icon

Best answer by daniiiiiv 8 January 2019, 20:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hi @Anette005

I would suggest keep on trying to get in touch with Customer Support as there's only so much we can do on here and will take a bit longer to get a response than on Live Chat and over the phone. Reason being is that this platform was designed for iD Customers to help other iD Customers. There are of course less members of iD staff available on here and chances are they may not even be able to perform that action over here due to security reasons.

I know being on hold isn't fun but just stay on the line and they will get to you eventually. They can get very busy but do their best to help everyone! :)

Regards

Dan
Userlevel 1
Thank you Dan, I can’t even find an email address to use. I will try again tomorrow.
Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Here is the email address

Userlevel 1
Thank you

Why iD Mobile?