Solved

Contract Change

• 14 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I have just purchased a contract for a iPhone 11 with 1gb data but I want to change it to 2gb data, how do I do that? I have tried phoning; using online chat - no one is available.

icon

Best answer by Pearl_c6 15 April 2020, 13:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Khalida70 ,

Welcome to the Community.

Is this a new contract you've just purchased from us? We'd like to help you get registered on your iD Account.

You can change your plan once every 30 days when you login to your iD Account. 

Follow the steps below to register:

1. Download the iD Mobile app or visit My Account online.
  2. Select the register tab.
  3. Enter personal details -
    1. Mobile Number (Number active on your SIM).
    2. Account holder’s last name (Last name of person that purchased the account)
    3. Account holder’s date of birth (Last name of person that purchased the account)
    4. Click Submit.
  4. Enter Security code –
    1. We’ll send you an 8 digit security code via SMS. (This can take a few minutes to come through, if you don’t receive your code within a few minutes, then select ‘resend code’).
    2. Enter the 8 digit security code
    3. Click Submit.
  5. Enter Login Details –
    1. Enter a valid email address. (This email address will be used as your username to log in, so it is important to use one that is valid, and that you remember).
    2. Re-enter email address.
    3. Enter a password that you would like to use to log in.
  • The password must meet the below requirements;
  • Minimum of 8 Characters
  • Minimum of 1 capital letter
  • Minimum of 1 number
  • Minimum of 1 special character e.g. @! $

In the left top corner tap menu button then go to "My Account" there you will find option "change my plan" . It will walk you through the process of changing it as soon as you will be eligible to do so :)

Let us know how you get on.

Pearl

Hi, yes this is a new contract I took out, for which I am due to receive the phone in the next few days.

If I change my plan my contract length stays the same or restarts?

Also I want to transfer my number I have the pac code how do I do that, I haven't got the phone or new sim yet?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Khalida70,

That’s great news! 

In that case i would highly recommend you to get register on your iD Account.

In regards to the above questions - 

The contract length stays the same. However the line rental, text, data and minutes could change depending on what you choose.

Once you receive your phone and sim, register on the iD account and you should be able to transfer your number using the PAC code you have. 

Its very simple , just follow these simple steps - 

Step 1. Log in

Step 2. Go to services
Log in to your app or ‘My Account’. Click ‘Services’ at the bottom of your app screen or ‘My Services’ on the left of your ‘My Account’ homepage.

Step 3. Go to ‘Keep my number’
Select 'Transfer my number' in the ‘Keep my number’ section of the app.

Step 4. Enter your PAC and Submit
Enter the mobile number that you want to keep using, and your PAC code. Then press 'Submit'.

That’s all there is to it. Your number should be transferred within 1-2 working days.

Please note: porting in doesn't interrupt your iD Mobile connection. You can use it as normal while we process your request.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?