Solved

Data only SIM account setup

• 5 November 2018
  • 8 replies

hi I have a id mobile data only sim in my tablet of which I don't know the number which I need to get on my web page how would I find what this is thanks in advance for any help
icon

Best answer by Ryan 6 November 2018, 17:22

View original

8 replies

Badge +10
Hi

simply got to your account page dashboard from this link

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/dashboard

Your tel number will be at the top of that page

However if you have a data only sim you may not see a tel number displayed
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Wainsworld1,

Your SIM card doesn't come with it's own mobile phone number so we'll need to access your account to assist further. We can do this if you contact our Live Chat team here.

Ryan
sorry ryan but it does come with a phone number that's how it connects when away from home and to use live chat you have to enter your number first or it wont work this is why I need the number but thanks for the reply
Badge +10
SOLUTION

HOW TO FIND THE PHONE NUMBER OF YOUR TABLET
If you have a tablet and you're not sure where to find your phone number, follow the instructions below:

iPad users:
Go to Settings > General > About

Android users:
Go to Settings > About Phone/About Device > Status/Phone Identity
hi terry I have an galaxy s 10 in tried this one my phone number unknown thanks for advice
Badge +10
hi terry I have an galaxy s 10 in tried this one my phone number unknown thanks for advice

Did you port/transfer your number from another provider at anytime in the past? This is an issue with samsung devices when you transfer between providers!

You might have to put the sim into a mobile device and see if the number shows up!
If its is not under settings>about, then it will appear as 'my number' under contacts on the mobile.
Badge +10
I do love research it reveals so much..

Thank you for the extra info about your device I have now found an app that might help you on the google play store called 'Sim Card info' by Harry Gonzalez

Your welcome to try others if this one doesn't work for you.
Only use apps from the play store as other sites might contain virus or spyware.

If you require instructions on how to add the telephone number to your device permanently I might be able to help with that too.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Wainsworld1,

We can set up an account on your behalf to enable you to access your dashboard. Please email us as we'll need to take some personal details from you.

Please include your community username, full name, full address, email address and date of birth and we'll be in touch soon.

Thank you,
Ryan

Why iD Mobile?