Solved

Disabled customers

• 29 January 2019
  • 4 replies

As a customer of Id mobile who has disabilities that preclude phone conversations or live chat, it's incredibly frustrating that they still refuse to email me, in spite of the reasonable adjustments law making it clear that disabled people are as entitled to customer service as all other customers. Does anyone have any idea how to force id mobile to finally address this matter of equality?
Many thanks.
Have a blessed day.
God bless.
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 29 January 2019, 19:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @Alison22

You can send a private message to @iDMobileQuestion

They can advise you what to do in any enquiry that you have.

Also if there is an issue related to your phone or SIM card we are happy to help you here in the community as well.

Regards

Hi there Ind. Hikari (apologies for the informality there was no surname shown for you)
It's about my account and as explained above id mobile have always refused to email. Community support can not help with account issues as far as I'm aware.
Any other advice? Many thanks.
Have a blessed day and keep warm!
God bless

Hi @Alison22 ,

Have you checked out the Accessibility page on our website for different ways to get in touch with us?
You can locate this information here:
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/accessibility.

As you've indicated in your post this is regarding your iD Mobile account, we'd advise contacting the team here via email
Please include your full name, full address including postcode, iD Mobile number and date of birth within the email, in order for us to complete data security and locate your account for you.

Thanks,
Jade

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Community Support is able to help with your ID Mobile account as they are employed by the network to help customer who is visiting our community. Just as @Jade mentioned email them and they will help you indeed.

Regards

Why iD Mobile?