Solved

Getting a new contract on ID but keeping my number

• 2 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I have recently found a new contract provided by ID mobile, and would like to change my current plan to this new one. I am already with ID mobile and would like to keep my number with this new plan.

However, the plan I have found is not available on the ID mobile website. I found it on moneysupermarket.com and redirects to buy off the ID website, so I dont think I will be able to use the 'change my plan' option to get the new contract

How would I be able to change to this contract and keep my number on ID?
icon

Best answer by Gregor 2 January 2019, 18:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @zain

Contract offers seen on third party websites are aimed for new customers to attract them to the network and exclusive to these websites. You can try contacting sales team using this link here and try to talk to them and see if they can offer you anything if you eligible for an upgrade.
Userlevel 2
Hi @zain

Contract offers seen on third party websites are aimed for new customers to attract them to the network and exclusive to these websites. You can try contacting sales team using this link here and try to talk to them and see if they can offer you anything if you eligible for an upgrade.

If that for some reason doesn’t work out, You can always transfer your current number to a temporary network and then transfer from that network to your new iD plan.

Why iD Mobile?