Question

Help sort PAC code transfer issue

• 26 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have submitted my PAC request online and it submitted successfully. I have since received 4 text messages to my new phone statingĀ "We have tried to process your PAC/STAC but we ran into an issue - the iD mobile number, last name or transaction number is incorrect. Please contact customer services www.idmobile.co.uk/contact-us".

However when I click the link it says Sorry page not found. I also cannot call anyone due to the call centre and the online chats currently being closed due to the coronavirus lockdown.

Please can someone help me or advise who I can contact to get this sorted?

My PAC code from my previous contract expires soon so I want to get this sorted ASAP.Ā 

Thank you in advance!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

HelloĀ @Milosh,

Ā 

Sorry to hear that.

Ā 

Weā€™d only be able to check the error/progress of this by accessing the account which isnā€™t something we can do from here.

Ā 

If you speak to our Live Chat Team here, they can get this sorted.

Ā 

Mohammed

I have followed the correct process for transferring my number and I received a text message with the following;

tried to process your PAC/STAC but we ran into an issue - the iD mobile number, last name or transaction number you entered is incorrect. Please contact Customer Services www.idmobile.co.uk/contact-us.

Ā 

How do I contact and get my old number transferred?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Shanice,

Weā€™re sorry to hear that. Using this linkĀ or the one you have posted, you can chat to our Live Chat Team to obtain further assistance.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?