Question

How do I leave ID Mobile and cancel my contract you have no customer service? No contact details.

• 10 September 2020
  • 7 replies

Trying to onboard … PAC issue … no customer service on phone, or live chat.

Want a complete refund and cancellation as service unsatisfactory. 

If not forthcoming I will complain to OFCOM as no contact details is atrocious.

7 replies

FYI I’ve written letter to the complaints department

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @idmobile_disapointment,

What is the specific issue you’re experiencing regarding bringing a PAC code into us? Is there an error message that displays at all?

Will 

I cannot log in … I have tried repeatedly including changing my password ..

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi Kirsten,

Are you definitely registered? If you have a new SIM deal you’ll need to make a new account.

However if you are having issues with logging in after changing the password, please contact us via Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter and the team can help you out.

Regards,

Kashif

iD Mobile

Id mobile are the worst rip off company i have ever encountered.No phone contact and immpossible contact.Horrible experience

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Id mobile are the worst rip off company i have ever encountered.No phone contact and immpossible contact.Horrible experience

Well iD Mobile don’t claim to provide telephone support - their web site is clear they’re online only for help & support.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can contact iD Mobile for help & support by:

The iD customer service agents work 9am - 8pm on weekdays, and 9am - 6pm at the weekend.

Why iD Mobile?