Question

ID Mobile contact

How do you contact ID Mobile. I can’t for the life of me find a telephone number to speak to someone there.

18 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi There, 

The best way to contact us is by heading to the iD Mobile website and using our ‘Live Chat’ (Click the link to find out more) service where someone from our team would be able to assist you. 

The Live Chat will only become visible as a pop-up on the page when an agent is available. 

Hope this helps. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

If there’s anything general we can help with here @Ahhhhhhh, we’ll be happy to help?

If you’re unable to reach our Live Chat Team and need us to contact you through here, then just give us a brief overview of what help you need and we’ll reach out here.

Thanks.

Hi. I need to speak to somebody from id mobile regarding my contract and I don't have the live chat option. Please help.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Harabagiuf, could you let us know exactly what it is you need help with?

Thank you,

Rory

Yes. I need help with the contract if possible as I don't use it anymore as my phone was lost or stolen recently. I don't know if it's possible to cancel the contract or to get some discount at least. Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Harabagiuf, were you on a 24-month plan or a SIM-only?

Thank you,

Rory

24 month plan which it ends in April next year. Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Unfortunately, unless you took out insurance on the handset, there isn’t much we can do on that front. We can block the SIM and blacklist the lost/stolen phone so that it can’t be used, and we can send out a replacement SIM if needed, but your contract remains valid until April.

Thank you,

Rory

I suppose there is a way to end the contract though...but I will definitely avoid this company in the future because of the lack of customer service.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Harabagiuf, you can end the contract early, but you’d be liable for all the remaining payments, otherwise known as your early termination fee. Sorry to hear you feel this way, but this outcome would be the same with any network, unless you’d taken out insurance cover on the phone.

Thank you,

Rory

I think you know very well that is not about the outcome of my problem, it is about the Customer service which is not right, this forum style with generic answers. For example can you please tell me how much I would have to pay to end my contract? Thanks a lot..

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Harabagiuf, the early termination fee is roughly your monthly contract price multiplied by the remaining months left of your contract. If you’d like the exact figure, just text PAC to 65075.

Thank you,

Rory

Ok. I will do the calculation. Thanks again for your support.

How can I use the live chat? Is it still available?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Harabagiuf, just jump on the Live Chat page here.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Thanks. I will do.

Has anyone managed to connect to the live chat?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

It’s just worked for me @Harabagiuf.

Are you using a computer or laptop? It works best on those I believe.

Will

Why iD Mobile?