ID Mobile website does not work???

• 2 May 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi guys.

Just a question. I cannot access ID Mobile Website for last couple of days. Is there anything wrong with my connection/browser or does anyone else has the same problem?

I have tried accessing it on WiFi and 4G as well as I used Opera and Chrome browsers with no luck.

Screenshot below show the error that I am getting.

Kind Regards

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Sandy999 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards 

Aklima

My phone has not worked for weeks, but I am still paying monthly. It does not call or recieve any messages.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @Ryan

Yeah, it was working fine in the past and it stopped after I erased cache and cookies. APN is iD one and I have already restarted my router as well as tried WiFi at my work and in Asda. iD Mobile website is the only one that doesn't work I can access all other without any issues. I can also access community without any problems just the website itself gets rejected all the time. It's really odd and I have no more ideas how to fix it. Is it possible that my devices where banned from accessing iD website?

Update:

I have sorted it last night. I have erased all cookies and cache in all browser using Safe Mode and all working fine now.

Awesome @Hikari , glad to hear that it was sorted by erasing cookies and clearing cache!

Thanks for letting us know :)

Mohammed
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hey @Ryan

Yeah, it was working fine in the past and it stopped after I erased cache and cookies. APN is iD one and I have already restarted my router as well as tried WiFi at my work and in Asda. iD Mobile website is the only one that doesn't work I can access all other without any issues. I can also access community without any problems just the website itself gets rejected all the time. It's really odd and I have no more ideas how to fix it. Is it possible that my devices where banned from accessing iD website?

Update:

I have sorted it last night. I have erased all cookies and cache in all browser using Safe Mode and all working fine now.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Hikari

The fact that the issue happens on multiple browsers across multiple devices is quite odd. Does it do this every single time that you try to load the page?

Have you also checked your APN settings to ensure that you have the iD ones installed and not the Three UK ones? In regards to the issue happening over WiFi, restarting the router may help, but it can be unlikely to do so.

Ryan
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Phil

So I am using Opera as my main browser and it has built in VPN service for free but it is turned off and other browsers can't access the page either. I do not have any third party vpn app installed on the phone.

I tried both searching and typing direct link and none of it work.

I can access my dashboard on my.idmobile.co.uk but as soon as I tap to see all available upgrades it will let me that my request has been rejected.

I have tried specific pages as well and not of them work, sometimes will tell me that page doesn't exist and sometimes that my request has been rejected.

I found that on my secondary phone (Nokia 7 plus) I can browse iD website using Chrome but no other browsers and on my Xperia none of the browsers works.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
That's odd, are you using any sort of VPN, can you access my.idmobile.co.uk ?

Are you searching for our site and clicking on a link or browsing directly to the page?

What about a specific page on our site, www.idmobile.co.uk/shop/plans/sim-only-deals, does anything work for you?

-Phil
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hey @Ryan

Actually, when I come to think of it. It started when I have removed all cookies and cache and before that was working fine. It is strange that I does not work on any browser. I mainly use Opera but I have tried Chrome, Dolphin and Firefox with the same results.

I am keep popping in to see available upgrades in search for best upgrade possible and I am not able to access it for last few days.

I have rebooted my phone as well last night and this morning still website doesn't work for me. Hum...
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hey @Hikari,

This is very strange! The website is working fine for me across multiple devices. I guess you have tried to delete the cache and all cookies?

Another thing to try would be to restart your device and then check again.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?