Solved

issues registering sim card

Hi,
I’m trying to set up my id mobile account online but it’s saying that either my date of birth or surname are incorrect.
I don’t know where to go next

thanks
icon

Best answer by Ryan 16 July 2018, 17:09

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @solodemon,

I'm sorry to see this. Something like this would only happen if the information was inputted incorrectly at the beginning, but we'll see if we can resolve this for you.

Please can you get in touch with our Live Chat team so we can take some personal details from you and verify that the information on your account is correct?

Thanks,
Ryan
Thanks , I would but it is always unavailable, when I get home from work.

tony
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Thanks , I would but it is always unavailable, when I get home from work.

tony

Hello @solodemon,

Check your PM's as I've messaged you there with how we can resolve this for you.

Mohammed
Hi, I have same issue as Solodemon, ie can't register and can't reach people on telephone or on a live chat, so pls message me as well.

Many thanks,
Saida
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hey @SAida,

I have sent you a message just now with further methods of contact.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Hi, Live chat is unavailable for me too. My new sim is recognised and phone is showing ID as the network provider but phone stuck in "Emergency calls" only mode.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Stephen
Hi, Live chat is unavailable for me too. My new sim is recognised and phone is showing ID as the network provider but phone stuck in "Emergency calls" only mode.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Stephen

I'm having similar issues myself but you can use live chat if connected to wifi
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Stephen

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Stephen
I'm having similar issues myself but you can use live chat if connected to wifi

Hey @sjp & @Debs B

Have you both managed to register since or do you still require assistance on this?

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
Sorted thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Sorted thanks

Glad to hear it's been sorted for you @sjp !

Mohammed
Could please have this pm as I too have “entered incorrect information” even though I used my original number
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Could please have this pm as I too have “entered incorrect information” even though I used my original number

Hi @Zyetski,

Ah no worries! I'll have it sent across now.

Ryan
Hi, I am also having issues. have purchased a 30 days sim card. have received today but the card is not coming with a number and I cant either login or register. please help!
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Rodrigcl,

Your SIM card might need activating if that's the case. In regards to the login of your account, make sure you register first using the original iD mobile number given to you.

Have you been able to contact our Live Chat team here to resolve this? They'll also be able to help setup your online account if required.

Ryan
Hi, I have had exactly the same issues with my account won’t recognise number, dob or surname - all entered correctly at my end
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Lije, if you can also get in touch, we'll check this information in order to get things sorted for you too . - Phil
Hi
Fixed thanks

Why iD Mobile?