keeping number, error message appears after attempting to give PAC

• 1 August 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi I have tried to keep my number using your online service and pac code system however I have received a message saying that they have ran into an issue with either- the iD mobile number, last name or transaction number. I have tried several times and the same response keeps happening. They have told us to contact customer services but it is unavailable can you please help. Thanks

Will 3 years ago

Hi @joandonnelly,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to see if we can get to the bottom of this for you.

Will

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @joandonnelly,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to see if we can get to the bottom of this for you.

Will

Hi @joandonnelly,

Will

same issue here too. can't speak to anyone on the 7777 number or live chat.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @jackm421,

What issue is it specifically you’re running into?

Will

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @jackm421,

I’ll get a PM sent to you so we can take some details and submit the PAC manually.

Mohammed

Trying to get the old number transferred but didn't have a transaction number, I used the order number and it bounced back. Cant get onto the Live chat. This is very time consuming……..

Why doesn’t anyone ever get through on the chat !!!

Exact same problem, been paying for a phone that I can’t use. Please help me someone !! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @kathh 

Have you registered your iD Mobile account on our website?  If not, please do so here: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Be sure to use the iD Mobile number we gave you with that SIM when doing so.

Once logged in you can submit your details to get a number ported from there.

If you need further help, please let us know the issue and we’ll assist.

Why iD Mobile?