Solved

Keeping previous phone number

I have submitted my pac code to have my previous number transferred to ID. This is a joke right? No, I have submitted my pac code for 7 days now. 5 working days. I have been lied to again and again by id customer service saying" it is in the process of getting ported. It should be working by tomorrow evening after 7pm". I have now run unto another months contract by my previous network. I was told 48 hours , 3 working days. again and again more misinformation. IT IS STILL NOT PORTED. What kind of network provider are ID. Even to try and get through on live chat is a joke. Once my number is ported I shall be requesting my pac code and leaving as even at this stage of service is terrible. Not impressed with ID at all. RUBBISH.
icon

Best answer by 1r1m1c 20 June 2018, 08:54

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi @1r1m1c

It's strange to hear that you have been experiencing porting issues for such a length of time, we'd be interested to look into this and see what's going on.

I'm going to send you a PM in a moment, please keep an eye out.

Thanks,

Chloé.
Hi Thanks Chloe the number has just been ported through yesterday. Took quite a long time though more than one week. I was just about to cancel contract, but sorted now anyway. Thanks regards,Robert.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @1r1m1c,

Sorry to hear it took so long but I'm glad it's finally processed!

Mohammed

Good afternoon hope you are well.  Problem getting into my account, your site is not operating as it should.I have lost my phone on Monday evening, retraced my tracks rang from another phone it rings but can,t find it   Can you cancel my sim in the phone please.  I have a new phone arriving Friday I need the new sim you are going to send me, to be allocated to my phone number 07890985732 as this is my business phone number . Can you please help me .

Yours Sincerly

Mr Robert J Dickman

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @dickiedido 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Any body there please

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @dickiedido 

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Regards 

Aklima

Hello I would like to keep my old number from another network how can i do this

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Jamaicaboy@123 

Have you recently moved to iD Mobile and you’re looking to bring a number over to us?

If so.  The first thing to do is to request a PAC (code) from your previous provider.

Then.  Once you have your iD Mobile SIM from us.  Register that on our website.  Then log in and you can provide the PAC (code) in there and the number should move over in 1-2 working days.

Any further questions, just ask.

This is really starting to get frustrating now. My wife has got a new phone but is having to use her old one because we can’t seem to get her existing number moved to ID Mobile. I was assured that it would be dealt with by today and it still hasn’t happened. I can’t even get to chat to anyone either. She’s regretting moving to ID and may cancel the contract. Can anyone offer some help here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @AndyT,

If you get her to visit https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

She can register for an iD account if not done already.

If she has, skip this step and use: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/ to log-in.

(the iD SIM needs to be inserted at the time of registering as you’ll be asked to enter the temporary number and the code that’s texted to it).

Once done, log-in, click:

My Services

Keep your number

Then enter the PAC code and the number she wants to keep.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?