Question

Moved Number to ID, Receive calls on the ID sim on lod number, but vodafone have not cancelled their account and say the number is still a vodafone number??

• 11 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I moved from Vodafone monyhly to ID pay as you go bundle. I obtained a pac code from vodafone and it entered the details. Got rext saying it was transfered, and indeed when calling my number it is the ID sim that rings. I contacted vodafone to check the account was cancelled and they said that they still owned the number and no request had been received to move it. 

I then requested a PAC code from ID by text and it cane through as a VUK****** meaning it is a vodafone number???

I can also no longer get into my online account  or app using the password I had set up and to change it they send a security code that never arrived on my phone, Its a dead end.

I need help !!!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Graeme Gove,

This sounds like a strange issue. If you were receiving calls on the ported number from our SIM card then the number port will have been completed so it’s unclear why Vodafone would say otherwise. You may have been given the Vodafone PAC code back due to requesting it close to the original port date and this can be rectified if you needed to move it away from us.

Have you still got access to the Vodafone number from our SIM card or have you contacted Vodafone again since posting your message for any changes from their side?

The only other scenario I can think of is that your port has stalled between networks but this is very uncommon. Please report this to us by contacting our Live Chat Team here between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday or let us know here if there has been any change since your post and we’ll see what we can do further.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?