Solved

Moving my Number to ID Mobile

• 26 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I have received PAC code from my current network provider.  I’m trying to complete the online form to let ID mobile know and to activate account.  However before I can submit it asks for Transaction number
(you'll find this on the receipt that came with your SIM).  As I haven’t received a SIM and everything has been done online this is delaying the transfer.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 28 October 2020, 14:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Zed375 

Each iD Mobile account needs to be registered individually.  So that new iD SIM you have.  Which presumably is for yourself? 

That is the one you would need to register (not any existing one that is used for a family member).

If you register the account, with it’s own username and email address then you can submit the PAC (code) like how Mohammed mentioned above and the number will jump over from Vodafone to ourselves within 1-2 working days at the most.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Zed375,

Try instead heading to https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount and register for an iD account (if you haven’t already, or just log-in if you have).

You’ll need the iD SIM inserted in the phone to register as a code is texted to it. Also enter the number on the SIM at the point of registering, not the one to keep.

When done, click My Services > Keep your number you can then enter the PAC code and number to keep here and won’t need the transaction number.

Mohammed

No. this hasn’t worked.

It keeps saying that the sim is already activated.

I have an account with ID mobile phone number and don’t want this changed as it belongs to a member of my family.

I’m trying, unsuccessfully to transfer from Vodafone to ID mobile and keep my number that I have with Vodafone.

Received the new ID Mobile Sim today, put in Nano card into phone and it says it needs activating, however when I try to activate the message is always that this sim has been activated.

At a loss as what to do

Zerina

Why iD Mobile?