Moving old number to new ID sim

• 2 November 2019
  • 6 replies

Old number moved to new ID sim. I can make call, or send text, with my old number but cannot receive call or text. What should I do?

6 replies

Userlevel 3

Call Id mobile customer service. Their number is ‪+44 333 003 7777‬. If they don't sort it out then I would say download WhatsApp and use that to receive calls.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @bosco.choi 

I am sorry to hear that you have problem with receiving calls. In order to help you find solution I would like to ask you few questions.

How longs ago did you start number transfer?

Did you try standard troubleshooting steps like turn the phone off and off, reset network settings, remove and insert SIM card again? 

Does your old number appears in iD Mobile app or you still see temporary one when logged in? 

When you answer these questions, hopefully I will be able to find solution for you. Lets give it a try and fix it together. 

Kind Regards

I started moving my old number on Thursday. The old SIM stopped working on Friday. On Saturday, I could make call, but not receive calls. I have tried switched off and on my phone, also remove the SIM and put it back. The number in the iD Mobile App is still showing the new iD number, not my old number. I hope you can help. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I started moving my old number on Thursday. The old SIM stopped working on Friday. On Saturday, I could make call, but not receive calls. I have tried switched off and on my phone, also remove the SIM and put it back. The number in the iD Mobile App is still showing the new iD number, not my old number. I hope you can help. Thanks.

Hello @bosco.choi,

We’ll need to look into this a little further if the port has not fully completed by tonight.

If you’re still having issues despite restarting your phone contact us directly so we can investigate.

Mohammed

The porting is finally completed, after 3 days of disruptions. A little disappointed about the length it took.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @bosco.choi,

Sorry to hear it took longer than usual to complete but I’m glad to hear it’s now up and running.

If you do face any further issues with your port, let us know here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?