Question

Need to speak to a person

• 3 December 2020
  • 12 replies

I need to speak to a human and not a flipping computer!! Really cheesing me off now as no one is answering

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Rosie05,

How is it we can assist you? Please be assured, we’re people here.

Will

Good afternoon I could like a number or have someone call me on my mobile number which is [Removed] or can you inbox me a number for a customer rep please

Dian Sterling 

Hello 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello @Dee,

What is it that you require help with? We can help with most issues here.

Ryan

I need to speak to someone at ID URGENTLY. I am an account holder but do not have access to the phone and cannot remember my password to allow me to log in...HELP !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Millwallmal 

Sorry to hear that. What is it you needed help with for the iD account? We’d be happy to offer some support here and PM if required.

Mohammed

I need to speak to a person urgently

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Joanne18 

How is it we can assist you? Please let us know so we can help with any issues you are having.

-Mohsin

I need to speak to someone to help me activate my sim card

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Joanne18,

What issues specifically are you facing when attempting to activate it? if you let us know, we’ll get it sorted for you right away.

Will

I couldn’t log onto chat, and after I finally managed to talk to someone via chat, I have to now wait for my fourth SIM card to try and activate the correct number on my card.  I am without a phone as it keeps activating the wrong number.  The Service is extremely poor.  If I don’t get the issue sorted soon, I will not be waiting for another SIM card to come through the post.  I will definitely be leaving 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Joanne18 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?