new sim card

• 26 June 2020
  • 3 replies

I am looking to purchase Iphone 11 directly from the apple store website and was wondering how I would go about getting a new sim card that would work with Iphone 11, as it has come to my knowledge that I may need a different type of sim card to operate my new phone.

I would like to find out how I would go about getting a new sim, as currently I am using the ID mobile sim card for my current phone (Samsung galaxy S5). I would also like to know how long it would take for me to get it. As well as any information that I may need to know regarding any changes to my current monthly plan with ID mobile with having an Iphone 11.

I have already emailed with my details, but I got an email back saying I need to come on here and make a post. 

Please get back to me and let me know.

Thanks

Lara

3 replies

I am looking to purchase Iphone 11 directly from the apple store website and was wondering how I would go about getting a new sim card that would work with Iphone 11, as it has come to my knowledge that I may need a different type of sim card to operate my new phone.

I would like to find out how I would go about getting a new sim, as currently I am using the ID mobile sim card for my current phone (Samsung galaxy S5). I would also like to know how long it would take for me to get it. As well as any information that I may need to know regarding any changes to my current monthly plan with ID mobile with having an Iphone 11.

I have already emailed with my details, but I got an email back saying I need to come on here and make a post. 

Please get back to me and let me know.

Thanks

Lara

How do I go about getting a new sim card for a brand new Iphone 11? I’ve been with ID mobile for a while now and have been using the sim card i have now with my old phone samsung galaxy S5. 

How do I get a sim card that will work on a brand new Iphone 11, from the Apple store? I would also like to keep my current number though.

Thanks!

Lara

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Lara,

Your existing SIM card should work fine as long as the SIM card is small enough to fit into the newer iPhone models. However, what we can do is issue you with a blank SIM card which will work in the new phone. Once you have the SIM card, it simply needs activating on your account and then your existing number will move over to it. 

The quickest way to have one ordered is to contact our Live Chat Team here and to then ask for a replacement SIM card. If you can give them a try that would be great; please let us know though if you face issues with doing this.

Thanks,
Ryan

Why iD Mobile?